Thirteen watercolor illustrations of foliage from the Monstera genus. Monstera are known for their unusual and variable leaves. The species and cultivars represented here are among the most common in cultivation, although many more can be found in the forests of Central and South America.
1. Monstera deliciosa ‘borsigiana albo variegata’
2. M. dubia (juvenile)
3. M. standleyana
4. M. subpinnata
5. M. sp. peru
6. M. obliqua
7. M. deliciosa (mature)
8. M. adansonii var. adansonii (juvenile)
9. M. adansonii var. adansonii (mature)
10. M. epipremnoides (mature)
11. M. adansonii var. laniata
12. M. siltepecana (juvenile)
13. M. pinnatipartita (mature)
Each species is numbered and identified at the bottom of the image.
12" x 16" inch print on matte fine art paper.