Thirteen watercolor illustrations of foliage from the Monstera genus. Monstera are known for their unusual and variable leaves, making them extremely popular as houseplants. The species and cultivars represented here are among the most common in cultivation, although many more can be found in the forests of Central and South America.
1. Monstera deliciosa ‘borsigiana albo variegata’
2. Monstera dubia (juvenile)
3. Monstera standleyana
4. Monstera subpinnata
5. Monstera sp. peru
6. Monstera obliqua
7. Monstera deliciosa (mature)
8. Monstera adansonii var. adansonii (juvenile)
9. Monstera adansonii var. adansonii (mature)
10. Monstera 'Esqueleto' (previously epipremnoides) (mature)
11. Monstera adansonii var. laniata
12. Monstera siltepecana (juvenile)
13. Monstera pinnatipartita (mature)
Each species is numbered and identified at the bottom of the image.
12" x 16" inch print on matte fine art paper. Signed by the artist.