This zipper pouch features flowering Hoyas, also known as Wax Plants. All illustrations were originally painted by Aaron in watercolor.
- Fabric: cotton-linen blend, printed in Pennsylvania
- Lining: 100% organic cotton, pink color
- This pouch is the perfect size to store items like pencils, paintbrushes, or makeup.
- Print placement may vary bag to bag, as fabric is cut randomly
- Size: 10 1/2" wide, 5" tall
- Zipper: 9" length, brass teeth & pull with white organic cotton tape
- Care instructions: machine wash cold, tumblr dry low, iron low
All bags are sewn by Kat in our studio in Southwest Florida. These pouches are nearly zero-waste, with all fabric scraps being composted in our backyard compost heap.