This tote bag features carnivorous plants found in eastern North America, including Sarracenia, Pinguicula, Drosera, and Dionaea. All illustrations were originally painted by Aaron in watercolor.
- Fabric: cotton-linen blend, printed in Pennsylvania
- Lining: 100% organic cotton, mustard color
- This is a small to medium sized tote bag, perfect for carrying a laptop or books
- Print placement may vary bag to bag, as fabric is cut randomly
- Size: 14" wide x 15" tall
- 7" x 7" inside patch pocket
- Strap length: 11" from the top
- Care instructions: machine wash cold, tumblr dry low, iron low
All bags are sewn by Kat in our studio in Southwest Florida. These bags are nearly zero-waste, with all fabric scraps being composted in our backyard compost heap.