Two 8" x 10" inch prints on matte fine art paper.
Each variety is numbered and identified at the bottom of each image.
This set of prints features twenty-one watercolor illustrations of foliage from different varieties of Epipremnum and Scindapus plants that are commonly known as "Pothos" plants. Originally from the tropics of Southeast Asia and Oceania, Epipremnum and Scindapsus are two closely related genera in the aroid family. The genera Pothos is in fact a separate group of aroids, and that name is no longer botanically correct for these varieties; however the shorter, easier to remember name "Pothos" seems to have stuck. These are some of the most popular and beloved tropical houseplants grown all over the world.
Epipremnum aureum Varieties:
1. Epipremnum aureum 'Golden Pothos'
2. Epipremnum aureum 'N'Joy'
3. Epipremnum aureum 'Jade'
4. Epipremnum aureum 'Manjula'
5. Epipremnum aureum 'Global Green'
6. Epipremnum aureum 'Marble Queen'
7. Epipremnum aureum 'Neon'
8. Epipremnum aureum 'Emerald'
9. Epipremnum aureum 'Glacier'
10. Epipremnum aureum 'Jessenia'
11. Epipremnum aureum 'Pearls & Jade'
12. Epipremnum aureum 'Variegated Neon'
1. Scindapsus pictus 'Silvery Anne'
2. Scindapsus pictus 'Jade Satin'
3. Scindapsus pictus 'argyraeus'
4. Scindapsus treubii 'Moonlight'
5. Scindapsus pictus 'Exotica'
6. Scindapsus treubii 'Nearly Black'
7. Scindapsus pictus 'Silver Splash'
8. Scindapsus pictus 'Platinum'
9. Scindapsus pictus 'Silver Lady'